A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Taubman is Good. Dr. Taubman has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Taubman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Taubman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Taubman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-W Jersey Health Sys-Marlton
- Virtua-W Jersey Health Sys-Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taubman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Taubman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce M. Taubman practice?
Dr. Bruce Taubman practices Pediatrics near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Pediatricians.