A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Teget:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Teget is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Teget, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Teget graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Teget has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Robert Teget MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce R. Teget practice?
- Dr. Bruce Teget has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Teget practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lancaster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Panorama City, CA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Cardiologists.