A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Teget:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Teget is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teget
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Teget Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Teget, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Teget graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Teget has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce R Teget MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce R. Teget practice?
- Dr. Bruce Teget has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Teget practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Internists and Panorama City Cardiologists.