A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Tenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Tenner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tenner
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Tenner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tenner graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Tenner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce S Tenner DO is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce S. Tenner practice?
- Dr. Bruce Tenner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Tenner practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Toms River, NJ.
See Toms River Internists and Toms River Cardiologists.