A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Tenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Tenner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tenner graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Tenner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce S Tenner DO is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce S. Tenner practice?
- Dr. Bruce Tenner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Tenner practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Toms River, NJ.
See Toms River Internists and Toms River Cardiologists.