A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Terrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Terrin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Terrin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Terrin graduated from New York University.
Dr. Terrin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Norton Terrin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce N. Terrin practice?
- Dr. Bruce Terrin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Terrin practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wyckoff, NJ.
See Hackensack Pediatricians and Hackensack Oncologists.