A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Terrio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Terrio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Terrio graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Terrio has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Terrio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Anthem - 25 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce W. Terrio practice?
Dr. Bruce Terrio practices Internal Medicine near Novi, MI.
See Novi Internists.