A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Tilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Tilton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Tilton, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tilton graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tilton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brandywine Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Richard Tilton DO and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bruce R. Tilton practice?
- Dr. Bruce Tilton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Tilton practices Pediatrics near Coatesville, PA.
See Coatesville Pediatricians.