A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Torkan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Torkan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torkan
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Torkan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Torkan graduated from Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Torkan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Torkan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Torkan practice?
- Dr. Bruce Torkan has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Torkan practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors and Los Angeles General Practitioners.