A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Trevino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Trevino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Trevino, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trevino graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Trevino has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce A Trevino MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Trevino practice?
- Dr. Bruce Trevino has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Trevino practices Family Medicine near Kingsburg, CA.
See Kingsburg Primary Care Doctors.