A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Troutman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Troutman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Troutman graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Troutman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hurley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Weber Troutman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce W. Troutman practice?
- Dr. Bruce Troutman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Troutman practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI and Albion, MI.
See Flint Family Physicians and Flint Internists.