A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Troutman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Troutman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Troutman graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Troutman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Hurley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Troutman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce W. Troutman practice?
Dr. Bruce Troutman practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI and Bradenton, FL.
See Flint Family Physicians, Flint General Practitioners, Flint Internists, and Flint Gastroenterologists.