A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Urban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Urban, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Urban graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Urban has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Andrew Urban MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Urban practice?
- Dr. Bruce Urban has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Urban practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Radiologists.