A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Usherjr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Usherjr is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Usherjr
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Usherjr Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Usherjr graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Usherjr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Warren Usherjr MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce W. Usherjr practice?
- Dr. Bruce Usherjr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Usherjr practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Garner, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Cary, NC.
See Garner Internists and Garner Cardiologists.