A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Usherjr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Usherjr is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Usherjr
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Usherjr Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Usherjr graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Usherjr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Warren Usherjr MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce W. Usherjr practice?
- Dr. Bruce Usherjr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Usherjr practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Garner, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Cary, NC.
See Garner Internists and Garner Cardiologists.