A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Van Dop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Van Dop, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Dop graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Van Dop has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Van Dop DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Van Dop practice?
- Dr. Bruce Van Dop has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Van Dop practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Muncie, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Muskegon, MI.
See Muncie Anesthesiologists and Muncie Pain Management Doctors.