Dr. Bruce Van Natta MD Patient Reviews

August 22nd, 2014
Dr. Van Natta was very thorough in the examination, explaining expectations, healing process, etc. I sought his help for excessive weight of the abdomen, and a distorted C-section scar. He provided me with a dieting book to get me in the right direction. This made me realize he is "in it" for the patient's benefit and not his own. After losing a few pounds on my own, I proceeded with the surgery and I could not have been more pleased. My horrible C-section scar was gone, and the abdominoplasty left me with a pale, flat scar that is barely noticeable. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Van Natta!!!!

July 1st, 2014
Dr. Van Natta is the ultimate professional and expert. He performed my breast reconstruction after cancer utilizing the most recent technology available. I am so happy with my result. His staff is courteous and professional. I highly recommend him. He is an expert in breast augmentation and reconstruction surgery.

February 19th, 2013
Dishonest. Told me I had to sign up for a ten year study when I got breast implants. I was never followed. When implants ruptured, Dr. V was no help at all.

March 25th, 2012
My scars look awful. I regret having this procedure. Dr. Van Natta wasn't open about how I would look afterwards.

August 15th, 2011
Fantastic Experience
I am so happy I chose Dr. Van Natta for my tummy tuck surgery. From my original consultation appointment to the actual surgery, Dr. Van Natta was patient, kind and made sure that I was clear on every aspect of the surgery and recovery. My follow up appointments gave me chances to ask questions and ensure that I was healing as I should be. My results are wonderful and I have a new positive self image. I am so grateful! I have suggested Dr. Van Natta to several of my friends who are thinking about plastic surgery.

April 13th, 2010
Kristin
Dr. Van Natta was amazing! My mother and I both had amazing results! I would never let anyone else perform a procedure on me or any of my friend!!!