A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Vanett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Vanett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vanett
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vanett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Vanett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanett graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Vanett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Bernard Vanett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce B. Vanett practice?
- Dr. Bruce Vanett has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Vanett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.