A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Vanett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Vanett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Vanett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanett graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Vanett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vanett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce B. Vanett practice?
Dr. Bruce Vanett practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Washington, PA and Oaks, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.