A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Vanett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Vanett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vanett
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vanett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Vanett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanett graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Vanett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Bernard Vanett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce B. Vanett practice?
- Dr. Bruce Vanett has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Vanett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.