A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Vanranken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanranken graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Vanranken has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Harris Vanranken MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce H. Vanranken practice?
- Dr. Bruce Vanranken has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Vanranken practices Family Medicine near Lake Forest, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Hills, CA and Laguna Beach, CA.
See Lake Forest Family Physicians.