A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Van Vranken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Vranken
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Van Vranken Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Vranken graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Van Vranken has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Harris Van Vranken MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce H. Van Vranken practice?
- Dr. Bruce Van Vranken has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Van Vranken practices Family Medicine near Lake Forest, CA.
See Lake Forest Primary Care Doctors.