A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Villas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Villas, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Villas graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Villas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Associate Professor, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Shands Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Howard Villas MD is a male Pathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce H. Villas practice?
- Dr. Bruce Villas has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Villas practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Pathologists.