A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Volpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Volpe
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Volpe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Volpe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Volpe graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Volpe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- W. M. Burke Rehabilitation Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce T Volpe MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce T. Volpe practice?
- Dr. Bruce Volpe has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Volpe practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Neurologists.