A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Volpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Volpe
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Volpe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Volpe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Volpe graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Volpe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- W. M. Burke Rehabilitation Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce T Volpe MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce T. Volpe practice?
- Dr. Bruce Volpe has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Volpe practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Neurologists.