A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Volpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Volpe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Volpe graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Volpe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- W. M. Burke Rehabilitation Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Thomas Volpe MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce T. Volpe practice?
- Dr. Bruce Volpe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Volpe practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See Manhasset Internists and Manhasset Neurologists.