A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Vrooman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Vrooman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Vrooman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Pelvic Pain
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vrooman graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Vrooman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Lutheran Hospital
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Martin Vrooman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce M. Vrooman practice?
- Dr. Bruce Vrooman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Vrooman practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Anesthesiologists and Cleveland Pain Management Doctors.