A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Barker is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Barker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Barker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- City of Hope National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Wayne Barker MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bruce W. Barker practice?
- Dr. Bruce Barker has 7 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Barker practices Pediatrics near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Duarte, CA.
See Arcadia Pediatricians.