A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Hughes, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hughes has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Wayne Hughes MD is a male Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce W. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Bruce Hughes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Hughes practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Kokomo, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Kokomo Pathologists.