Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

3.0

Wonderful show details Wonderful
by Samantha s on Feb 17th, 2014

Awesome doctor! He is very funny and nice. Cares for you very much and does a great job. I went for a follow up and he told me I was doing Good.

Inapproriate Examination and Treatement show details Inapproriate Examination and Treatement
Nov 19th, 2012

For some reason he thought he need to give me a colonoscapy in his office with not one nurse in the one. Now that I am older I realize that was totally inappropriate and I should never of consented.

Dr. Jensen and his staff is AWESOME! show details Dr. Jensen and his staff is AWESOME!
Jun 13th, 2011

Doctor Jensen has been my Doc for most of my adult life. For the record, I am 52 now. I think I began to see him nearly 35 years ago. Doc has always had a staff that works to ensure the patients care is top of the line. I know Doc prepares for his patients, reviewing the charts in advance of the appointment time. He always seems to be a step ahead of myself and I try to be very proactive in my families health as well as my own personal health care choicesDoc interacts with a personal touch that I have witnessed for myself, my father in law and other family members. I noticed that each of the individuals are seemingly receiving medical care and personalized interactions tailored to meet the health needs as well as the emotional interactions a person with a psychologists training would administer to ensure the patients get the most out of Docs time. If I could say that I was more than a client and I cant, I would say this man is a fine friend. But again, I am nothing more than a patient, who respects and has benefited from the knowledge, awareness, professional savvy, and good natured even temperament of the man I call Doc. Thanks Doctor Jensen I think your attention to detail has given my family better health and I know it has extended my life and the comfort I enjoy living that life.

I've liked Dr. Jensen for the past 7 years show details I've liked Dr. Jensen for the past 7 years
Jan 5th, 2011

I have always liked Dr. Jensen. Most of his clients are older, but I (at 34) receive the absolute best care and referrals to every specialist I have ever asked for. When I have a health concern or a bad test result, he goes out of his way to brush up on the latest information and comes to my appointments prepared! I highly recommend Dr. Jensen - if only he were accepting new patients... I haven't been able to get my 19-y/o daughter in at all.