Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
Dec 16th, 2015

Dr. Johnson is the best doctor I have ever had. If I go in there with a concern he doesn't just brush it away like many doctors, he will address it and make sure that I am comfortable with the answers he is giving me.

by Phil and Sharon Langston on Aug 25th, 2015

Great place!! We love Dr. Johnson. The nicest staff ever!

Best Doctor ! show details Best Doctor !
May 1st, 2012

Doctor Johnson has been my physician for over 18 years. He is simply the best Doctor anyone could ask for.

The Best Doctor I Have Ever Had :) show details The Best Doctor I Have Ever Had :)
Mar 15th, 2012

Words cannot do Justice to how kind, considerate, caring, Doc Johnson is!*Impeccable and Irreplaceable* are Just two of a Million words to describe Him <3 It is Like a Family at his office! I am so Privileged to be his patient :). He Always goes above and beyond to get to the bottom of any issue you may have or should arise. I could NOT imagine having any other Doctor in the world! :)

Oct 11th, 2011

Great Dr. Best family Dr i ever had.

May 27th, 2011

Dr. Johnson is a good Dr. He spends time with you, follows up on your problems. Very kind and understanding. I have been seeing him for over 15 years... I don't think you could go wrong with him if you ever needed a DR. 5 plus stars...........

J. R. show details J. R.
by Anonymous on Nov 6th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

He is a good and kind doctor. Wait for a while for appointment, but worth it. Very genuine.

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com