A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Russell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Russell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
- Baptist Walker Med Ctr, Jasper, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Wayne Russell MD is a male General Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Bruce W. Russell practice?
- Dr. Bruce Russell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Russell practices General Practice near Sumiton, AL.
See Sumiton General Practitioners.