A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Russell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russell
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Russell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Russell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
- Baptist Walker Med Ctr, Jasper, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Wayne Russell MD is a male General Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Bruce W. Russell practice?
- Dr. Bruce Russell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Russell practices General Practice near Sumiton, AL.
See Sumiton General Practitioners.