Dr. Bruce Young Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Young?

March 4th, 2017

Fun !

I had a really nice visit with Dr Young. We laughed about several issues and while I have some important medical problems that we were able to handle I found that I had a very positive and uplifting experience being with him in the exam room.

February 12th, 2017

Very Friendly

I appreciated him praying with me when I needed it

February 8th, 2017

Very Helpful

Have been seen elsewhere, but really got excellent care per Dr Young. Feel like I was really heard and my needs were met.

November 9th, 2016

Patient

Always receive great medical care and service at Dr Young's office. He is informative and always makes me feel comfortable.

November 8th, 2016

Excellent Physician. Has been my doctor for well over a decade. Would not see anyone else ! Caring, Thoughtful, Friendly. I know that I am getting great care !

October 4th, 2016

BEWARE!

I had a well visit with Dr. Young that went okay (or so I thought). Then I had another visit where he was dismissive of my symptoms and spent under 5 minutes with me. Then I got my bill for the well visit. I had my blood drawn for a regular well visit. He ordered extra tests. He can't provide a diagnostic reason for the extra tests so my insurance won't pay for it. His office has threatened collections if I don't pay but won't tell me what the extra tests were for. Just that I should have requested not to have them if I didn't want to pay for them. IT'S A SCAM! I would run away from Dr. Young as fast as possible!

May 9th, 2016

I feel very comfortable with Dr Young.

April 1st, 2016

WONDERFUL DOCTOR.

Dr. Young is always so nice and listens to what I have to say and answers all of my questions. He takes time and shows that he cares. This is the 4th time I have been seen for the same issue in the past 3 months (hadn't seen him for this problem, I went to a walk-in clinic the other times) and he is the first doctor to take care of the problem correctly. He knows how to handle treatment when someone is pregnant, which is wonderful. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a smart, genuine and nice PCP.

March 11th, 2016

Dr. Young has been our doctor for many years. I would highly recommend Dr. Young as he has always taken good care of us, listens to us, and truly cares about you as a person as well as a patient. He is an excellent doctor and has always taken care of any medical problems we might have. Thank you Dr. Young!

February 20th, 2016

We are always treated well when we visit you, and appreciate your care and friendship.

February 9th, 2016

Dr. Bruce Young was professional and couteous during my visit. He listened to my concerns and shared the diagnosis with me. Dr. Young went out of the room to obtain a script for me. Upon returning, I had another question. Dr. Young sat down and answered my question which showed respect. I was very pleased with the care I received from Dr. Young.

February 9th, 2016

Excellent health care in Johnson County, KS

I would encourage anyone that is looking for high quality Faith based health care in the Johnson County area to take a swim through College Park Family Care Center in Olathe.