Dr. Bruce Young MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

November 8th, 2016
Excellent Physician. Has been my doctor for well over a decade. Would not see anyone else ! Caring, Thoughtful, Friendly. I know that I am getting great care !

October 4th, 2016
BEWARE!
I had a well visit with Dr. Young that went okay (or so I thought). Then I had another visit where he was dismissive of my symptoms and spent under 5 minutes with me. Then I got my bill for the well visit. I had my blood drawn for a regular well visit. He ordered extra tests. He can't provide a diagnostic reason for the extra tests so my insurance won't pay for it. His office has threatened collections if I don't pay but won't tell me what the extra tests were for. Just that I should have requested not to have them if I didn't want to pay for them. IT'S A SCAM! I would run away from Dr. Young as fast as possible!

May 9th, 2016
I feel very comfortable with Dr Young.

April 1st, 2016
WONDERFUL DOCTOR.
Dr. Young is always so nice and listens to what I have to say and answers all of my questions. He takes time and shows that he cares. This is the 4th time I have been seen for the same issue in the past 3 months (hadn't seen him for this problem, I went to a walk-in clinic the other times) and he is the first doctor to take care of the problem correctly. He knows how to handle treatment when someone is pregnant, which is wonderful. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a smart, genuine and nice PCP.

March 11th, 2016
Dr. Young has been our doctor for many years. I would highly recommend Dr. Young as he has always taken good care of us, listens to us, and truly cares about you as a person as well as a patient. He is an excellent doctor and has always taken care of any medical problems we might have. Thank you Dr. Young!

February 20th, 2016
We are always treated well when we visit you, and appreciate your care and friendship.

February 9th, 2016
Dr. Bruce Young was professional and couteous during my visit. He listened to my concerns and shared the diagnosis with me. Dr. Young went out of the room to obtain a script for me. Upon returning, I had another question. Dr. Young sat down and answered my question which showed respect. I was very pleased with the care I received from Dr. Young.

February 8th, 2016
Excellent health care in Johnson County, KS
I would encourage anyone that is looking for high quality Faith based health care in the Johnson County area to take a swim through College Park Family Care Center in Olathe.

February 8th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Young and College Park for years and have never been rushed through an appointment or felt like I was wasting anyone's time even if I felt like my concerns were trivial.

February 5th, 2016
Dr. Young is always willing to listen to what my symptoms are and is very open to questions I may have about his suggested treatment. I find his manner to be concerned and empathetic, he's one of the best doctors in his field! Thank you Dr. Young!

January 27th, 2016
Dr Young was about to get us in the same day I called asking for an appointment. He was very thorough and got to the root of the problem. He was very helpful and was able to give me answers that could help my daughter with an issue that she'd had for over a year. I will continue taking my children to Dr Young.

January 5th, 2016
My family has been going to Dr Young since we moved to Olathe about 6 years ago. Great family doctor. In addition to ease of working with him, his support staff is exceptional from reception to PA.