A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Wales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Wales, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wales graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Wales has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services - Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Hayes Wales MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce H. Wales practice?
- Dr. Bruce Wales has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Wales practices Anesthesiology near New Castle, DE.
See New Castle Anesthesiologists.