A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Wallach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Wallach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallach
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wallach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Wallach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallach graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wallach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce H Wallach MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce H. Wallach practice?
- Dr. Bruce Wallach has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Wallach practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near South Plainfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See South Plainfield Internists, South Plainfield Hematologists, and South Plainfield Oncologists.