A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Wallach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Wallach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Wallach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallach graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wallach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce H Wallach MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce H. Wallach practice?
- Dr. Bruce Wallach has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Wallach practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near South Plainfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See South Plainfield Internists, South Plainfield Hematologists, and South Plainfield Oncologists.