A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Harris Wallach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Harris Wallach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Harris Wallach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris Wallach graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harris Wallach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Harris Wallach MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Harris Wallach practice?
- Dr. Bruce Harris Wallach has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Harris Wallach practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: South Plainfield, NJ.
See Edison Internists, Edison Hematologists, and Edison Oncologists.