A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Wallach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Wallach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallach
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wallach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Wallach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallach graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wallach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce H Wallach MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce H. Wallach practice?
- Dr. Bruce Wallach has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Wallach practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Internists, Edison Hematologists, and Edison Oncologists.