A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Wallach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Wallach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallach
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wallach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Wallach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallach graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wallach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce H Wallach MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce H. Wallach practice?
- Dr. Bruce Wallach has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Wallach practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Internists, Edison Hematologists, and Edison Oncologists.