A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Wardlay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Wardlay is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wardlay graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Wardlay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Edward Wardlay DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce E. Wardlay practice?
- Dr. Bruce Wardlay has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Wardlay practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.