A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Washington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Washington is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Washington
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Washington Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Washington, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Washington graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Washington has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce C Washington MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce C. Washington practice?
- Dr. Bruce Washington has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Washington practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Cardiothoracic Surgeons.