A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Washington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Washington is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Washington, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Washington graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Washington has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Washington accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce C. Washington practice?
Dr. Bruce Washington practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Port Huron, MI and Troy, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons and Dearborn Cardiologists.