A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Washington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Washington is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Washington
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Washington Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Washington, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Washington graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Washington has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce C Washington MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce C. Washington practice?
- Dr. Bruce Washington has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Washington practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Cardiothoracic Surgeons.