A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Watrous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Watrous is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watrous
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Watrous, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Watrous graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Watrous has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Gary Watrous MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce G. Watrous practice?
- Dr. Bruce Watrous has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Watrous practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Reading, MA.
See Reading Internists and Reading Cardiologists.