Dr. Bruce Watrous Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Watrous?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 26th, 2017

Likes to place blame on others rather than accept his errors

I am a young man with a congenital heart defect; had one open heart surgery. When I became short of breath, had pain under my left shoulder towards my neck; the doctor sent me to orthopedics. For 2 years this game played out. I demanded a stress test; after 10 min. the doctor discontinued the test. I never made it to the weekend; flatlined twice and another open heart surgery. This guy is good for routine services not anything with depth of medical knowledge.

September 29th, 2016

I think he is a very capable Doctor. He is very kind and compassionate. He has excellent nurse practitioners under him, also!

September 21st, 2016

I have been a patient for almost 20 years Would go no where else, his staff is incredible. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a primary. If he is unavailable his NP are great

September 30th, 2015

Find another Rheumatologist while it's easy!

I never knew a doctor could be so cold and cruel. I have been diagnosed with Psoriatic arthritis. Dr. Watrous and Pam have been my main treating phacisians. They tray me as if they are doing me a favor by seeing me because I am on pain meds. I was diagnosed with Lyme disease on top of my arthritis from my regular physician and Dr. Watrous has taken me completely off my immune suppressants until I am cleared which has boosted my pain. I went in and told him I am in rediculous pain and I'm scared of running out of pain meds early because of the pain and asked if there was another way to suppress the arthritis so I don't run out and can survive the month. He made me feel like a drug attic after that. I told him several times that I want asking for now pain meds, I wasn't wanting more narcotics, I'm not a doctor and I don't know what you can do to control these flare ups right now. It didn't matter what I said...I was only there for drugs in his eyes. I told him Dr. Tate never made me feel so low. He told me,"Dr.Tate is across the street, go see him then, I don't know what he could do for you but go ahead over there". I couldn't believe it. Now, a week later, my antidepressant has run out with no refills, the pharmacy had tried to push it through twice to his office to refill in the last 5 days bit he won't authorize the refills. It's like he is punishing me by doing this and I'm already highly emotional right now because of the added pain.

July 27th, 2012

I called the office having some serious symptoms (shortness of breath, chest pain) looking for advice and/or a call back from the Doctor which I never received. Today, I walked out after waiting over an hour for an appointment I made months in advance. I will be pulling my records and changing doctors.

June 6th, 2011

waited two or three hours for an appointment that was made 6 months in advance.

November 17th, 2009

It was a pleasure

DR listens and has a great bedside manner....felt very comfortable talking with him...answered all my questions...like i stated a pleasurable visit.

March 7th, 2017