A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Weaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Weaver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaver graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Weaver has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Marshall Weaver DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce M. Weaver practice?
- Dr. Bruce Weaver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Weaver practices Family Medicine near Tavares, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Maitland, FL.
See Tavares Family Physicians.