Dr. Bruce Webster MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 20th, 2013
Poor Bedside Manner
I had the unfortunate opportunity to have a family member treated by Dr. Webster in Swedish ER. I could only hope that someone else does not have to experience his bedside manner.

June 2nd, 2012
Would have been nice if he had actually listened to the words coming out of my mouth instead of going on a wild goose chase about why I was having neck pain. Also he should have made me more comfortable than he did. I left the ER in just as much pain as I showed up with. This is unacceptable

April 26th, 2010
Came in to the Swedish E.R. with a detached gastrocnemius muscle. Was not given pain medication until I requested it, was not given an MRI or any other service. Had trouble getting a referral for further consultation (surgical) and eventually had to return to the E.R. due to intense pain and dehydration associated with vomiting. Dr. Webster did not stay to answer questions or to elaborate on my condition after he diagnosed and only returned after I requested he do so. Now, I cannot have surgery until an MRI is done (which should have been done the moment I arrived in the E.R.) and my condition may be exacerbated due to an excessive amount of time wasted traveling to and from the E.R., MRI clinic and finally, an orthopaedic surgery office. Had Dr. Webster done his job and ordered an MRI, provided connections to surgeons and given me painkillers to which I was not allergic, time and money would have been saved. Steer clear of this one if you can avoid him.

July 11th, 2017