A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Weinberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinberger
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weinberger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Weinberger, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberger graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Weinberger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce L Weinberger MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce L. Weinberger practice?
- Dr. Bruce Weinberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Weinberger practices Ophthalmology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Ophthalmologists.