Breast Surgeon
826 Main St
Ste 203
Phoenixville, PA 19460
610-983-1980
Locations and availability (3)

|  very caring doctor  |  show details
by cindy m. on Dec 20th, 2013

unlike so many doctors, Dr. Weiner did not feel rushed when he explained to me the need for a breast biopsy. he performed a stereotactic biopsy right in his office the next day. He was compassionate and caring as his staff was great. Luckily my biopsy was benign but I knew that if it had been a cancer, I would have been in the best of hands. I recommend Dr. Weiner to everyone.

by Joanne on Jan 23rd, 2013

Dr.Weiner is a great doctor. He takes his time to get things right and make you feel at ease. I would recommend him to anyone. I am sorry that he moved to a new location but it is worth the drive.

|  I'm still here!!  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2012

After being told by another physician I had at least 5 years to live after a breast cancer diagnosis, I opted for a second opinion with Dr. Weiner.....that was slightly over 24 years ago...I'm still here but must admit I wish Dr. Weiner hadn't moved his office away from my locale!!

Mar 28th, 2012

Dr. weiner is a very caring Dr. & makes you feel at ease speaking to him.

by Melissa on Apr 15th, 2011

Dr. Weiner is one of the most caring (without being fluffy) and thorough docs I have encountered. I have since recommended friends with breast health concerns to him for second opinions after leaving other doctors with uncertainty of diagnosis. I am a proponent of holistic medicine and am generally hesitant to dive in feet first with western remedies. Dr. Wiener listened to my concerns and explained the pros and cons of alternative solutions without being dismissive. He is simply wonderful.

Jan 19th, 2011

I would recommend Dr Weiner for any type of surgery. I was diagnosed with breast cancer in Nov of 2009 had my surgery Dec 2009. He made me feel at ease during the whole process. Very knowledgeable and and excellent surgeon.I would recommend him to anyone who has breast cancer.

Aug 9th, 2010

i would recommend him for anyone recently diagnoses with a breast problem-cancer or otherwise-who needs a second opinion. unlike ny first doctor, dr. weiner took the time to discuss my diagnosis of breast cancer and my treatment plan. after my limpectomy, i amso pleased how my breast looks. i had the new type of 5 day radiation which was great. dr weiner kept tabs on me the entire time. i highly recommned him to my friends and familycarol b

|  extremely knowledgeable, superb surgeon  |  show details
by beth s. on Aug 4th, 2008

I saw Dr. Weiner during an extremely stressful time. I had an abnormal mammogram. He was very comforting and answered all my questions. After the surgery, he was right there, holding my hand and telling me the good news. my scar looks great! I have recommended him to both my family and friends. he was terrific