Dr. Bruce Weiner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Weiner?

January 16th, 2017

Exyrememly greatful I have this Doctor.

He and his staff helped and guided me through an extremely difficult time. Everyone in this office made time for me.

September 24th, 2015

what can i say he saved my life

September 14th, 2015

caring physician

After seeing another surgeon about my breast cancer who only recommended a mastectomy, I sought a second opinion with Dr. Weiner. He was very patient with my husband and I; answering all our questions & explained my options. Unlike the other surgeon., Dr Weiner recommended chemotherapy first to shrink my tumor and then surgery. I was so glad that I saw him and I was able to keep my breast. I recommend him highly.

December 21st, 2013

very caring doctor

unlike so many doctors, Dr. Weiner did not feel rushed when he explained to me the need for a breast biopsy. he performed a stereotactic biopsy right in his office the next day. He was compassionate and caring as his staff was great. Luckily my biopsy was benign but I knew that if it had been a cancer, I would have been in the best of hands. I recommend Dr. Weiner to everyone.

January 23rd, 2013

Dr.Weiner is a great doctor. He takes his time to get things right and make you feel at ease. I would recommend him to anyone. I am sorry that he moved to a new location but it is worth the drive.

September 6th, 2012

I'm still here!!

After being told by another physician I had at least 5 years to live after a breast cancer diagnosis, I opted for a second opinion with Dr. Weiner.....that was slightly over 24 years ago...I'm still here but must admit I wish Dr. Weiner hadn't moved his office away from my locale!!

March 28th, 2012

Dr. weiner is a very caring Dr. & makes you feel at ease speaking to him.

April 15th, 2011

Dr. Weiner is one of the most caring (without being fluffy) and thorough docs I have encountered. I have since recommended friends with breast health concerns to him for second opinions after leaving other doctors with uncertainty of diagnosis. I am a proponent of holistic medicine and am generally hesitant to dive in feet first with western remedies. Dr. Wiener listened to my concerns and explained the pros and cons of alternative solutions without being dismissive. He is simply wonderful.

January 19th, 2011

I would recommend Dr Weiner for any type of surgery. I was diagnosed with breast cancer in Nov of 2009 had my surgery Dec 2009. He made me feel at ease during the whole process. Very knowledgeable and and excellent surgeon.I would recommend him to anyone who has breast cancer.

August 5th, 2008

extremely knowledgeable, superb surgeon

I saw Dr. Weiner during an extremely stressful time. I had an abnormal mammogram. He was very comforting and answered all my questions. After the surgery, he was right there, holding my hand and telling me the good news. my scar looks great! I have recommended him to both my family and friends. he was terrific

October 1st, 2017