Overall Review

3.4

October 19th, 2015
One of the best primary care providers that I've ever had!

October 12th, 2015
Good doc!
I am an RN with complex medical history and I have been completely satisfied with his level of knowledge and professionalism.

April 2nd, 2012
Just doesn't care or listen.
He ignored my health issues and demanded I take other tests that have nothing to do with why I was there. I handed him my MRI of my back and he said, "I don't know how to read those! Why did you bring that here?" We are always on time, once when we got there 2 mins early, I sat down and my husband waited behind a man who was talking to the receptionist. When she finished with the guy 10 mins had passed. When my husband walked up to the window, she said, "You're late." Then she got up and took another patient whose appt was after ours and made us wait 45 extra minutes. We told her we were there on time and she didn't believe us. When I asked to go to the his affiliated hospital and their Center for Human Motion to see an orthopedic surgeon for my back, he said, "I don't know who they are and they might hurt you." He really said, they might hurt you. This is the hospital he is affiliated with. He always thinks he is right and doesn't listen to anything we say. He can't handle himself on the phone and gets flustered at anything that doesn't just agree with him. I went in once with a respiratory infection, of which I have had many, and he decided I had the flu and put me on tamaflu. I ended up in the emergency room with extreme respiratory distress because he was wrong. Not only do I feel like my appointment was pointless I think he is dangerous. None of my questions were answered, nothing was accomplished, and I felt worse when I left. The office was easy enough to find that's really the only good thing I can say.