A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Weinstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Weinstein, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Weinstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Howard Weinstein MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce H. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Bruce Weinstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Weinstein practices Anesthesiology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sunrise, FL.
See Tampa Anesthesiologists.