A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Weissman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Weissman, Otolaryngologist, Facial Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Weissman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Weissman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weissman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce W. Weissman practice?
- Dr. Bruce Weissman practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Hallandale Beach, FL.