A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Weissman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Weissman, Otolaryngologist, Facial Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weissman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Weissman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Weissman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weissman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce W Weissman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce W. Weissman practice?
- Dr. Bruce Weissman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Bruce Weissman practices Otolaryngology near Hallandale Beach, FL.