A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Weissman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Weissman, Otolaryngologist, Facial Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Weissman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weissman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Warren Weissman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce W. Weissman practice?
- Dr. Bruce Weissman has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Bruce Weissman practices Otolaryngology near Hallandale Beach, FL.