A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Welkovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Welkovich, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Welkovich graduated from New York University.
Dr. Welkovich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Orange Regional Medical Center
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Welkovich MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Welkovich practice?
- Dr. Bruce Welkovich has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Welkovich practices Emergency Medicine near Dover, NH.
See Dover Emergency Physicians.