A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Weneck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Weneck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Weneck, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weneck graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weneck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Health System
- Meritus Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Edward Weneck MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bruce E. Weneck practice?
- Dr. Bruce Weneck has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Weneck practices Pediatrics near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Pediatricians.