A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Wenig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Wenig is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Wenig, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology Recertification.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Tumor (Pleomorphic Adenoma)
- Skin Cancer
- Surgical Pathology
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wenig graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wenig has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wenig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce M. Wenig practice?
Dr. Bruce Wenig practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Pathology Recertification near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mamaroneck, NY.
See New York Pathologists.