Dr. Bruce Wermuth MD Patient Reviews

• Adolescent Medicine Campbell, CA

3.4

December 11th, 2016
Dr Wermuth talks more about himself and never even put me on any psych Meds eve though he new I had bipolar. By not treating me properly

September 3rd, 2015
Kind and compassionate
Dr. Wermuth was a truly a pleasure to work with.

July 8th, 2014
Horrible
There is never staff at the front desk in order to make follow up appointments. There was never a goal or treatment plan put into place. I guess he just likes to talk to people. The last straw was when I called after my daughter after she was in the ER saying she wanted to hurt herself and she had used some medication incorrectly. The staff stated Dr. Wermuth would be out of town and they did not have an emergency contact for me to call, nor did they even seem concerned that I was upset. I would say this place lacks professionalism and compassion. I would actually love to go back to discuss how this was handled, but our family is now in crisis mode and this review is the last thing I will be spending my energy on with this office. I choose to go forward with a doctor who is a little more professional and a doctor who's staff is a little more compassionate and helpful.