Dr. Bruce West MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Fernandina Beach, FL

• Good
  • Bad

March 30th, 2017
My son and I really love Dr Bruce west he really a wonderful Dr thank u for a great Dr he is the best I

December 11th, 2016
Wonderful Dr
Great Dr thank Dr West if a wonderful Dr

August 3rd, 2015
Great Doctor and Staff

March 9th, 2015
best of the best
took awesome care of my son mason ! was accurate in all diagnoses of my sons overall health .

September 12th, 2014
ARNP and MD both helpful and professional, office staff very rude told to go somewhere else if I didn't like it. Very hard to get in if your child is sick, usually have to wait until the next day.

November 14th, 2013
Mom of 3
As a military mom, I have seen all kinds of doctors over the years. Often times, we don't have much choice of who we see. I met Dr. West when baby number 3 was born... I was impressed with his gentle bedside manor! When I took #3 in for a baby check, I had #1 & 2 with me. #2 has coughing asthma, which has been difficult to manage...had seen the "super-specialists" who had #2 on strong meds. Dr. West heard #2 cough and knew right away what was wrong....and that the meds were not right for my #2. I immediately switched my #1 &2 to his care. Dr. West is the BEST doctor we've had.

October 20th, 2013
Mom
Dr. West and his staff are the BEST! I have been taking my children to him since their birth. He is open to parental concerns listening to what you have to say and explaining anything you ask about. His office will work you in if at all possible when an emergency arises. He is very conservative, which I LOVE in a doctor personally. I don't want someone who is just pushing meds on my children. With regard to other reviews, the office staff are very nice. As with most people, if you are nice, they are nice... I have NEVER seen any of them act in anything less than a professional manner. Dr. West takes time with each patient and as others have stated, he speaks to the child as well as the parent. I cannot say enough about the level of care we receive. We love them!!!

May 15th, 2013
Great!!!!
Dr West has a good bedside manner and talks to your child not just to the parent. I have two children, 6 & 3' and within a week of moving here had to go and visit a doctor. School physicals and a nasty virus- Yeah!!!! Dr West was recommended to us by a few people. He answered all my questions and my children like him. The office staff were pleasant as well. I would recommend him to my friends.

February 18th, 2013
Can never get in to see a doctor when my child is sick! When I called, and someone answered after calling three times in a row, I expressed concern that I think my child might have an ear infection, I was told to go to the emergency room since their were no appointments available. This happened on three seperate occasions requesting a sick appointment first thing in the morning. Thought the whole point of having a doctor was to get in when you are sick. 95% of the time people go to a doctor is because they are sick. Very disappointed. They need to hire another doctor if they cannot accommodate sick patients.

July 19th, 2012
Dr West is amazing. My daughter has been seeing him since she was born 5 years ago. She actually looks forward to seeing him and tells me all the time that he is the funniest person that she knows. He is very professional attentive to the children as well as informative to the parents. I would recommend him with high praises

January 9th, 2012
dr west is great! i had a friend that worked at a different pediatrics office but did not switch to her office because i loved dr west so much. i had to move out of state and am very bummed i could not continue to see him!

October 15th, 2011
WWE LOVE E LOVE DR. WEST!
Very professional and thorough. Has a playful manner with the children, but explains information to parents in detail and in a caring manner. Not an alarmist. Easy to make appointments and short wait time. Dr. West actually takes his own calls after hours and weekends!!!