A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Whitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Whitman is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitman graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Whitman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Kennedy Mem Hosp Jfk - University Medical Center Strafford, Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce S Whitman DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce S. Whitman practice?
- Dr. Bruce Whitman has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Whitman practices Emergency Medicine near Scranton, PA.
See Scranton Emergency Physicians.