A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Whitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Whitman is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitman graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Whitman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Southeastern Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce S Whitman DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce S. Whitman practice?
- Dr. Bruce Whitman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Whitman practices Emergency Medicine near Scranton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke, NC and Fayetteville, NC.
See Scranton Emergency Physicians.