A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Wiley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiley
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wiley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiley graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Craig Wiley MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bruce C. Wiley practice?
- Dr. Bruce Wiley has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Wiley practices Psychiatry near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Psychiatrists.