Dr. Bruce Wilhelmsen MD Patient Reviews

2.9

June 1st, 2016
horrible person
He is rude and just an awful person. A doctor should not make his patients feel inferior and belittle their injuries. Seek medical help somewhere else.

January 8th, 2016
WONDERFUL DOCTOR. I WAS IN AN AUTO WRECK IN 2002 AND ANKLE CRUSHED. WITH HIS EXPERTISE, MY LEG WAS SAVED AND I WAS ABLE TO WALK AGAIN.

October 28th, 2015
Dr. W. spent a long time with me and carefully explained and re-explained my options. He was prompt, pleasant, caring, and had a nice wit. Refreshing to have a doctor take time with a patient.

December 17th, 2013
A miserable experience
As I read the reviews of so many of his patients, I realize I am just another disgruntled patient of Dr. Wilhelmsen. If I had only read these reviews prior to wasting my time and money to seek medical services from a doctor such as he. I sought help for severe shoulder pain, tingling in my arm and numbness in my hand. Dr. Wilhelmsen ordered useless and painful tests. Two followup appointments were rescheduled without my being notified in a timely manner. On one such occasion, a notice was sent by mail. On the second, my appointment was cancelled the day before my scheduled visit for reasons unknown to me, right after calling to confirm that I would be at the appointment as arranged. I drove 45 miles to Greenville without having been given the courtesy of a phone call to let me know it had been cancelled. I still do not know the reason for my discomfort, but I will not be wasting my time with Dr. Wilhelmsen.

May 9th, 2013
Husband
POOR MANNERS!!!!!!!!

August 10th, 2010
Bed side manner worse than mayonaise and possibly fraudulant!
In a nutshell:Dr. Wilhelmson ordered unneeded tests for me. I refused because I am pregnant and he charged me for them anyway. As soon as he realized he couldnt get $ from me for tests, be immediatly belw me off.He spent 10 minutes only with me, and during that time he insulted me, interrogated me, mocked me for being pregnant, and I ended up walking out crying. He told me that I have nothing wrong and no injury...he came to that brilliant diagnosis without looking at any of my previous tests. He had the nerve to charge me $140 for the visit. He didn't diagnose me, treat me, or refer me...he charged me for enduring 10 minutes of insults. Save your $ and go to a Dr who cares! This guy is a joke!