Dr. Bruce Wilks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Wilks?

April 8th, 2013

Pretty Good Doctor!!!

Dr. Wilks is a very knowledgeable doctor that cares about his patients. Strongly recommend him. Staff at his office is A1...friendly, courteous, and professional! I love the folks at Carrboro Family Medicine!

January 7th, 2009

If an Apple a Day doesn't work

My experience, over twenty years of seeing Dr. Wilks at this practice has been overwhelmingly positive. Dr W is bright, funny, knowledgeable, friendly and has a wonderful caring and personable manor (James Manor, his partner, is also terrific, btw). I have never died under his care and have in fact, flourished A real positive. The staff has been uniformly friendly as well, helpful and positive in all non-medical interactions (filing insurance, getting "doctor's" letters for myself or my children when needed) and when making appointments. In emergencies (thankfully few) I have never had a problem in getting an instant appointment. I have never heard another patient complain about their treatment at this practice and twenty+ years one would expect to have heard some, if there were any. The only reason I wouldn't recommend him is so I can have him all to myself, but it is too late for that anyway. The best physician and practice I have attended in over sixty years of "going to the doctor."