inactive

Bruce R Williams DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 10th, 2016
Referral Was Tops
We were referred to Dr. Williams and couldn't have gotten a better replacement as our PCP!

June 9th, 2016
Ex
After having been under the care of a physician in another state for several years I was concerned about having to find a new doctor here in Missouri. My concerns were all put to rest on my first visit to Dr. Bruce Williams! Both he & his staff met my rather high standards from the beginning. I have been his patient for a year & a half & appreciate him & his staff very much. I have always found them to be prompt, caring, compassionate, courteous, & encouraging. They are patient, answer my questions & explain things to my complete satisfaction. I have always been scheduled for appointments promptly, treated with respect, received quick call backs to messages, had prescriptions filled quickly. I am happy to be under the care of Dr. Bruce Williams & his staff, & expect him to be my doctor for years to come.

May 28th, 2016
Dr.Williams best out there!!!!
Dr.Williams is the best doctor I've ever had, he is very thorough and explains everything in a way that you can understand, takes time and answers any questions, very compassionate and caring. I feel like he really cares about my health and treats me like a person instead of a number. I will not see another doctor except him. His nurses are just like him very friendly. If you're looking for a doctor that really cares about his patients look no further, you've found him.....The best out there!!!!!

April 19th, 2016
This place is so convenient to us, the staff and the doctor is best in my opinion.

April 18th, 2016
I am very pleased with all aspects of the care and service provided. The personnel are all courteous and pleasant at all times. I would recommend anyone to choose you as their primary care provider.

February 22nd, 2016
Dr. Williams is kind and caring.

January 22nd, 2016
In my 58 years on this planet he has, without doubt, been my favorite doctor. I have complete confidence in his expert experience and opinions. He really cares for the entire family. It would be selfish of me to not share his time with others. He is a good friend too.

January 20th, 2016
Dr Williams is fantastic excellent care

December 23rd, 2015
I like the last in the office

November 2nd, 2015
I have been a patient of Family Care for about 16 years and have had Dr. Bruce Williams as my personal care physician for probably 5-6 years of that time. I think the staff and Dr. are awesome and they have always treated me with respect, courtesy and care. I have never had difficulty getting an appointment when I needed it and was always greeted in a friendly manner. Thank you very much.

February 11th, 2015
Poor service
He doesn't listen well to what you say. And when I switched doctors they sent my records to a third party that charged me to send it to my new doctor. They refused to release them directly to me. If you get tests run be prepared to wait 4-6 weeks to get results.

August 5th, 2010
this dr. is great. I always enjoy going to him with problems and he is easy to talk to. I had a hospital stay with him once for a bloodclot behind my left knee, he was always encouraging because there isnothing more boring than sitting still in the hospital felling great with a time bomb in your body. He explained why I had to be still and provide entertainment during the week long stay.