Overall Review

3.9

January 29th, 2016
The Best
This office is extraordinarily good at getting you in to see the doc. The doc has always helped me and steered me in the right direction when needed. Wouldn't consider anyone else.

October 26th, 2015
Bogus reviews??
Funny how almost all 5 star reviews were written in the same week of 2013!?? Dr Williams is possibly the most incompetent, unreliable, and unconcerned Dr I have ever seen. If these glowing reviews were honest, then I have only seen his one star evil twin...

April 3rd, 2013
Dr. Williams has been our family doctor for approximately 20 years. We feel he is the best available in the Edmonds area. Very attentive and through. Our health is generally good, thanks to Bruce for always asking the right questions and doing the appropriate tests to come up with the right diagnostic for our ailments. If you are looking for a wonderful family Doctor with caring and knowledge look no further.

March 26th, 2013
I have been going to Doctor Williams for quite a few years and I have found him to be the most thorough doctor I have gone to in my life. He is very personable and he always asks if I have any questions or concerns, before I leave his office. I highly reccomend Dr. Williams if you want one on one persnal care.

Great doctor
Dr. Williams has been my doctor for many years providing excellent care to me. He is kind, considerate and smart!

Great Doctor
I have been a patient since 1993. I thank him every day for the efficient way he has diagnosed the problems and kept me on the path of good health. I am 80yrs young and fully expect to live many more years with his help and guidance.He is always available if I have a concern. My husband is a diabetic and Dr. Williams is always on top of his sugar levels, lowering and adjusting his medications. We have so very much confidence in his abilities.

Extremely appreciative patient!
I have been a patient of Dr. Williams for many years and consider myself very blessed to have him as my physicain. Dr. Williams is very compassionate and truly listens to what I am saying and hears my concerns. Dr. Williams has the reputation for being a very fine diagnostician- that is HUGE! In 2007 I made a slight mention/ casual remark of an unusual symptom at the tail end of a routine physical. He immediately sent me to a neurologist and I ended up having spinal surgery- could have saved me from becoming a quadriplegic! Dr. Williams and his staff are warm caring people that put me at ease- no easy task ( I hate going to the doctor). Dr. Williams makes me feel like I am his only patient when I'm being seen. I HIGHLY recommend Dr.williams.

March 5th, 2013
Caring Professional
I believe Dr Williams to be one of the best Doctors around, he takes time to listen then addresses the reasons for my visit. Highly recommend this physician!

January 21st, 2013
RE
My GP for many years and completely satisfied with office (friendly and helpful) and completely appropriate bedside manner. Answers my questions in straightforward, direct manner. I feel fortunate that I have found him for my medical care.

July 15th, 2012
I feel he is a great Dr. but lacks a little with bedside manner. I would really like it if he was a little bit more warm and interested in me. But I would recommend to people looking for a new Dr.

July 13th, 2012
Thorough and an Excellent physician
Been seeing Dr Williams for quite a few years, I believe he has always listened to my aches and pains and then addressed each and every one, without ever rushing through. Would definitely recommend.

July 13th, 2012
Bedside manner is fine! If you need coddling ...maybe you should be seeing a Pediatrian
Dr Williams listens to what is said and responds with his diagnosis and recommendations. I have all the faith in the world in Dr Williams and I highly recommend this Doctor.