Overall Review

3.9

October 20th, 2015
Common Sense
Dr. Wilner is a doctor who relies on common sense, a good patient history, lots of experience in family practice, and the ability to ask the right questions of the patient. He will not send you for expensive, time consuming testing elsewhere if he feels that it will be a waste of your time and money. My husband has a great deal of anxiety around anyone wearing a white coat, but Dr. Wilner has made him perfectly comfortable, and has managed my husband's high blood pressure very well over the last 15 years. And he's funny. We thank him.

October 4th, 2010
my families family physician
Dr. Willner has been my family physician for many years. When I had my daughter 18 years ago, I took her to a pediatrician. She had terrible eczema and I was told it was normal for babies. I decided to bring her to Dr. Willner who immediately diagnosed her with food allergies and referred her to an allergist. When I had my son two years later, I took him to Dr. Willner also. My entire family now sees Dr. Willner... parents, brothers and sister in laws, Aunts and Uncles, and nieces and nephews. I would not trust my family's family health care to anyone else. He diagnosed my fathers colon cancer and prostate cancer in the early stages. He promotes early cancer screenings in his office. His office staff has not changed since I have been going there. That says alot about the physician they work for. I would and have recommended Dr. Willner to everyone I know looking for a new physician.

October 2nd, 2010
i HAD A PROBLEM WHILE VISITING YOUNGSTOWN AND ASKED A FRIEND FOR A THE NAME OF A DOCTOR. THEY GAVE ME DR. WILLNER'S ADDRESS AND WENT THERE WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT. HE SAW ME AFTER A SHORT WAIT HE DIAGNOSED MY PROBLEM AND WROTE ME A PRESCRIPTION AND I HAD IT FILLED AT GIANT EAGLE. I WENT HOME AND HAVEN'T HAD ANY PROBLEM SINCE.

April 9th, 2010
Poor excuse for a doctor
Misdiagnosis almost killed me