inactive

Bruce Wilson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 30th, 2016
Conservative
Dr. Wilson has treated my diabetes for a number of years. He has a real interest in my health, explains what status is, and tries to keep me on the straight and narrow. Highly recommend him.

June 30th, 2016
Dr. .Bruce saved my life.the last doctor screwed up my insulin intake and was not well. Sugars were high, and I almost died!! Dr Bruce ironed it out and fixed the solution. My Sugars are back to normal and I feel much better. I don't feel like I'm in a fog!! He has a genuine sincere care for his patient, and he's interested in my care..he always asks me how things are, we discuss my diet,weight loss, Sugars and insulin..he's very slow tho in refills...otherwise, he's awesome! He saved my life!!!

May 5th, 2016
Nightmare Uncaring Staff
Dr. Wilson is amazing, but his staff is horrible. Several times his staff has refused to do what he asks them to do and because I missed an appointment in December, they refused to renew my prescriptions. I had already moved to Portland and needed two months of scripts till my new insurance company kicks in. Their response? come to an appt or get a new dr. I can't take two days off to drive back to tricities and the doctors here have a one month waiting list. I havent had my meds for two months and my blood sugar is now up to 600. Thanks guys - I can really tell you care.

February 16th, 2015
If your overweight, Wilson's philophasy is that you are diabetic even if tests prove otherwise. A quack!!

November 7th, 2013
Cost
For many people the 25 dollar co-pay may not be anything. For us it is a family meal. I was shocked when his office said I could donate canned food to the food bank and my doctor visit would be free!

June 13th, 2013
The Best of the Best... The coolest Doc ever!
I've had Dr. Bruce for about almost two years....I'm very happy and fortunate to have him too. He has done a super good job with my diabetes, and because of Dr. Bruce, I have lost 175 lbs, and still dropping, My A1C reports are right on, and he always asks me how things are going......he has a genuity of being concerned for his patients, and he makes me feel like he's really in tune with my condition. If something is out of the ordinary, Dr. Bruce will discuss it with you. It's nice to have a doctor who's interested in your progress, and the office has their own lab!!! Dr. Bruce is the best!!! I would not go to anyone else for my diabetic care!

May 10th, 2013
Amazingly efficient
I was having difficulty getting to see a specialist in my town 60 miles away from the TCs. Dr. Wilson's office accommodated me within 2 days and he solved my thyroid problem within minutes. I feel better and wonder why this was not taken care of many months ago.

April 25th, 2013
Great Doc
Been a patient for +/- 10 years. He treats me more a friend than a doctor. He has kept my diabetes in check in spite of my bad habits. I'm 78 and still kicking.

March 19th, 2013
I was very pleased that my problem was explained and I understood the treatment plan. I am much improved.

September 18th, 2012
Super Doctor~!
Dr. Bruce is a great super doctor! he certainly knows his stuff and tells it like it is!!!! Since I have become a patient of his, my blood sugars have down remarkabl well, and my A1C is back at 5.7!!!!! Dr. Bruce has a dry sense of humor, but he cares about the patient and wants the patient to be successful!! Dr. Bruce is true to his profession!

July 12th, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr. Wilson for over 10 years. I am 28 with type 1 diabetes for 15 years. I have had nothing but great luck with Dr. Wilson. My health has neve been better. I always get the answers I need and the help. His staff is great and are always friendley. I have no plans to find another Diabetes doctor.

June 7th, 2012
Grateful for Dr. Wilson
I have been seeing Dr. Wilson for years. He takes his practice very seriously. He is an excellent physician and knows his stuff. You can trust his diagnosis and trust him to bring you to your best level of health. He tells you the truth and while some may find that off-putting but I find it refreshing. A likeable man with integrity and a wealth of knowledge.